Join a growing business community who share you enthusiasm and commitment to downtown Watertown.
Downtown is becoming an exciting place to live, work & play. Your support in 2018 will make it possible for the Watertown Downtown Business Association to promote business and events such as:
- Events that attract thousands of visitors to downtown Watertown, including:
- Black River Fall Fest
- Haunted House
- Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting Ceremoney
- Armed Forces Day Parade
- Access to our redesigned website to promote your business and expanded advertising opportunities for 2018. Plus give input on priorities and opportunities for Downtown.
- Opportunity to network with your fellow downtown businesses through general meetings and the annual membership gathering in September
- Community outreach opportunities such as Stockings For Seniors
- A 2018 Watertown Downtown Business Association decal to place in your window.
The DBA is active on social media and we work with the City of Watertown to promote downtown. As a member of the Local Planning Committee for the Downtown Revitalization Initiative, we are a voice for downtown businesses and property owners.
The Watertown DBA is a volunteer group. Many members give generously of their time to make sure the programs and projects get done.
We look forward to your participation in the exciting and rewarding year ahead. The development of downtown Watertown is strengthened through the commitment and cooperation of our members.