As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to develop, here at Westelcom we’re taking every possible preparation to protect our employees and customers while maintaining the highest levels of service.
It is important that you understand the following:
- Our Network Operations Center and Engineering staff is geographically separated and has been set-up to work remotely. Our services are available 24x7 and you can reach us at 866-482-5425.
- Our Business Support Staff will be available to answer your calls however we will be closing access for walk-in traffic to our offices in Chazy, Westport, Watertown and Plattsburgh to minimize potential impact. There are drop-office boxes outside each office for your convenience. You can also pay your bill online. Please Click HERE
- Our switches and network capacity have geographic diversity and we are positioned to meet demands and to continue provide you with mission critical level services.
- Recognizing increased work from home usage, we are actively augmenting and managing network capacity. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer sales staff at 866-327-8832 should you require increased capacity.
- Our installation teams will be following strict protocols when coordinating site visits to your home and business locations. Please be prepared to inform us of any concerns regarding the general health risks associated with our staff entering your office.
We wish you, your family, and your business the very best during this time.
- The Westelcom Team